Risk management API
The Risk management modules support organizations in their enterprise risk management approach, including risk inventory, risk evaluation, controls and control reviews.
This module is licensed under the name Zenya RISK, but some customers might still refer to it by its old name iRisk.
A REST API is available to retrieve information about risks and measures.
The REST API for risk management can be used to accomplish the scenario’s listed below:
- Listing all available risks
- Listing all available risk templates
- Listing all measures and measures related to specific risks
- CRUD for risk templates (Create a new risk template, Read the details of a risk template, Update the details a risk template and Delete a risk template)
- Retrieve score matrices for risks
- CRUD for risk evaluation sessions
General API usage information
Overview of important information for consumers of the Zenya REST API, with topics like authentication.
Overview of changes and announced deprecations regarding this API.
Our code samples on GitHub show you how to get started with the Zenya REST API.
A detailed reference for this API is provided in Swagger format.
Please note that the Swagger reference is also present in each customer’s Zenya tenant. You can find it by adding /api to the URL of the customer’s Zenya tenant. For example: https://organisation.zenya.work/api
In order to interact with the Swagger reference, you need to access the Swagger in the customer’s Zenya, and you need valid credentials for the customer’s Zenya.