Risk management API
The Risk management modules support organizations in their enterprise risk management approach, including risk inventory and risk evaluation.
These modules are licensed under the names iRisk and i+PRA.
API’s for risk management are available, Risk management has to be licensed in iProva to be able to use this API.
The API allows listing the available risks and risk templates.
The REST API for Risk management can be used to accomplish the scenario’s listed below:
- Listing all available risks
- Listing all available risk templates
- Listing all measures and measures related to specific risks
- CRUD for risk templates (Create a new risk template, Read the details of a risk template, Update the details a risk template and Delete a risk template)
- Retrieve score matrices for risks
- CRUD for risk evaluation sessions
General API usage information
Overview of important information for consumers of the iProva REST API, with topics like authentication.
Overview of changes and announced deprecations regarding this API.
Our code samples on GitHub show you how to get started with the iProva REST API.
A detailed reference for this API is provided in Swagger format.
Please note that the Swagger reference is also present in each customer’s iProva tenant. You can find it by adding /api to the URL of the customer’s iProva tenant. For example: https://organisation.iprova.nl/api
In order to interact with the Swagger reference, you need to access the Swagger in the customer’s iProva, and you need valid credentials for the customer’s iProva.